Thames Side Sensors launches the new XT1000 Indicator and High Speed Weight Transmitter. Its class-leading speed of 2400 measurements per second makes it a very powerful instrument. The DIN rail mounted design and versatility makes it ideal for connection to a PLC, PC or remote system.
Applications include tank and silo weighing, industrial scales, filling and dosing machinery, dynamic scales and multihead weighers.
Calibration can be quickly accomplished using the load cell sensitivity (in mV/V) or known weights.
- 6-digit, high brightness LED display
- User-friendly operating system
- High resolution: 24-bit A/D converter and 16 000 000 internal divisions
- Class leading speed: 2400 measurements per second
- Selectable digital filters
- Calibration protection by software (passcode) or mechanical seal/barrier
- RS232 and RS485 communications (Modbus RTU, ASCII)
- Option of a configurable analogue output with galvanic isolation
- 3 digital opto-isolated inputs and 3 digital outputs to relay (all with status LED)
- DIN rail mounted
- Powered by 10-28V DC. A DIN-rail mounted AC power converter is also available as an option.
Please Contact Us further for your requirements.
Thursday 7th November 2013