Thames Side Sensors has published an updated Corporate Brochure, presenting an updated overview of the company’s values and the broad range of weighing system components available.
The updated brochure showcases our unique and patented cost-saving mounting assemblies for the high performance load cells that we manufacture. Our UK-based, ISO9001:2008 accredited company carries a high level of stock, allowing us to ship your order quickly.
New products include;
- Additional fieldbus options for the popular XT1000 indicator and high speed weight transmitter
- New XT2000 panel mounted version of the XT1000
- 3 new models of OIML approved single point load cell (T11, T12, T12A)
- New model of High Temperature Load Cell (T38) for use in Steel Plants and Foundries
- Several new models of S-type load cell
- Intelligent Junction Box for continuous monitoring of load cell performance, with a relay alarm signal
- ATEX version of the popular Smart weight indicator for use in zones 2, 21 and 22 (with OIML R76 and EN 45501 approval)
The new brochure can be found here.
Monday 16th November 2015