Thames Side Sensors is pleased to announce the implementation of Ethernet/IP protocol on their popular Weighing Indicator and High Speed transmitter model XT1000 (Din Rail version) and XT2000 (Panel version).
With this, Thames Side Sensors is able to extend the communication possibilities of XT1000/XT2000 range of Indicators, which are already available in Serial, Analogue, PROFIBUS & PROFINET versions.
ETHERNET/IP is one of the most widely used industrial network protocol, uses both of the most widely deployed collections of Ethernet standards –the Internet Protocol suite and IEEE 802 project – to define the features and functions for its transport, network, data link and physical layers.
Ethernet/IP provides real-time control applications and promote consistent implementation of automation functions across a diverse ecosystem of products communications standards in the industry.
Some of the most important features of Ethernet/IP are:
- Online access of the weighing data from the equipment to any remote global point.
- Manufacturer-independent standard access.
- Network communication with entire automation system.
- Real-time view of equipment status and easy remote diagnostics.
- Integration of weighing with Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0.
If you would like further information on these indicators, click here or Contact Us now.